Services are provided by CovidTracing.co.nz through the following sites:
All these domains and subdomains are collectively represent “CovidTracing” in this policy document.
Terms & Conditions
By using COVIDTracing, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using COVIDTracing. You’re not allowed to copy, modify any part of COVIDTracing, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code and you also shouldn’t try to translate COVIDTracing into other languages, or make derivative versions. COVIDTracing itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, belong to Property Magnets Limited
We are committed to ensuring that COVIDTracing is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to it or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for. At some point, we may wish to update COVIDTracing .
Use of Services
The Services may contain e-mail services, personal web pages and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use the COVIDTracing Services only to post the information that is required to be filled out by you(Name, email address etc). You will not –
- Use COVIDTracing in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying COVIDTracing.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair COVIDTracing’s server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to COVIDTracing’s server through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Any software that is made available is the copyrighted work of COVIDTracing. An end user will be unable to register on COVIDTracing unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
The Software is made available for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of COVIDTracing’s Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF COVIDTracing TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED
COVIDTracing HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Materials Provided to COVIDTracing or Posted at COVIDTracing’s Website
COVIDTracing does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to COVIDTracing (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) your Submission you are granting COVIDTracing, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet business including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. COVIDTracing is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and COVIDTracing may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
You should be aware that there are certain things that COVIDTracing will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of COVIDTracing will require you to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but COVIDTracing cannot take responsibility if it is not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using COVIDTracing outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing COVIDTracing or other third party charges.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page.
These terms and conditions are effective as of 23/04/2020
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]